RGTM Series gas furnace, heat air
Ruud Achiever Series 95% AFUE with Dual Comfort Control, 2-Stage Downflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace
The Ruud Achiever ® Series 95% A.F.U.E. with Dual Comfort Control™ line of downflow/horizontal gas furnaces are designed for utility rooms, closets, alcoves, or attics. The RGTM is shipped in the downflow configuration and is easily converted for horizontal left-hand airflow applications.
- Two stages of operation to save energy and maintain optimal comfort level.
- Furnace operates at 70% capacity for low-heat and 100% capacity for high-heat
- Compatible with single or two-stage thermostat. (For optimal performance a two-stage thermostat is recommended.)
- Heat exchanger is constructed of all stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance and thermal fatigue reliability Low profile “34 inch” design is lighter and easier to handle and leaves room for optional accessories
- Left or right side gas, electric, and condensate drainage connections
- Integrated control board manages all operational functions and provides hookups for humidifier and electronic air cleaner
- An insulated blower compartment, a slow-opening gas valve and a specially designed inducer system make it one of the quietest furnaces on the market today
- Variable speed blower motor technology provides ultimate humidity control, quieter sound levels and year-round energy savings
- Optional indoor or outdoor combustion air. In addition, combustion air may be piped to either the top or side of the cabinet on all downflow models. A special molded fitting is provided to ease installation
- Solid bottom is standard
- Control board diagnostics
Phoenix air conditioning repair