Ruud Achiever® Series 90 Plus® 95% AFUE Downflow/Horizontal Gas Furnace
- Adjustment-Free In-Shot Burners. The natural (or optional LP) gas is ignited by the direct spark ignition at the in-shot burners. The in-shot burner’s shutter-free design requires no adjustments to regulate the air/gas mixture
- Efficient Primary & Secondary Heat Exchanger. The Ruud Achiever® 90 Plus® heat exchanger is renowned for its reliability and efficiency. It’s constructed of aluminized and stainless steel for maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. And it’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Slide-Out Blower. Thanks to adjustable controls for the blower, your technician can precisely match airflow to the specific comfort requirements of your home
- Easy To Access and Clean Filter. The Ruud Achiever® 90 Plus® is equipped with a permanent, washable filter that’s easy to access and clean. You won’t ever have to deal with the hassle and expense of replacement filters
- Efficient Direct Spark Ignitor. Direct spark ignition is an extremely reliable and efficient way to light the burner. And it eliminates the need for a standing pilot. For added safety, the remote flame sensor constantly monitors the burner flame to ensure it is operating as it should.
- Slow-open Gas Valve. The redundant gas valve is a 24-volt slow-opening valve that delivers gas in a regulated flow to the patented “in-shot” burners
- Quiet Draft Inducer. This draft inducer, which was specifically designed for the 90 Plus® gas furnace, quietly provides air for combustion while simultaneously venting outdoors the products of combustion from the furnace
- Integrated Furnace Control with On-board Diagnostics. The “Brain” of the Ruud Achiever® 90 Plus® is the Integrated Furnace Control (IFC) which directs all activities of major furnace components. The control features low-speed continuous fan operation and accessory terminals.